SpainGFX
Bienvenidos a SpainGFX el foro de habla hispana donde se encuentran diversos diseñadores de todo el mundo.

Ven y forma parte de nuestra familia, encontrarás concursos, tales como la clásica FDLS y JDR así como su gran torneo MASTER!, contamos con una academia, cual objetivo es la formación de futuros taggers, ademas contamos con zona de recursos y tutoriales.

¡Únete!
SpainGFX
Bienvenidos a SpainGFX el foro de habla hispana donde se encuentran diversos diseñadores de todo el mundo.

Ven y forma parte de nuestra familia, encontrarás concursos, tales como la clásica FDLS y JDR así como su gran torneo MASTER!, contamos con una academia, cual objetivo es la formación de futuros taggers, ademas contamos con zona de recursos y tutoriales.

¡Únete!

Foro de Diseño Gráfico: Exposiciones, Recursos, Escuela, Tutoriales, entre otros.

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

Hello

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

Surayuu

1Hello Empty Hello
05.05.19 18:04

Surayuu
Usuario
Usuario
Hi guys!

My name is Luiza, I'm from Romania and I'm 20.
Sorry if i'm writing in english but im not spanish. I can understand u guys pretty well due similarities between romanian and spanish. Also i watched lot of spanish/mexican tv series when i was little. I'm kinda a weeb and a hallyu disciple XD. I love anime, k-drama, kpop, MUSIC in general and rock ugh <3.
In the past i was part of some design forums and gaming forums where i used to make alot of graphics stuffs, especially signatures. I found this forum by mistake on someone deviantart account and it seems to be amazing :O.
I have made a new account on DA so i only have a signature posted there, cuz i want to make new stuffs and getting back to my old passions like gfx and drawings ( ye i used to draw a lot of animes in the past ).
If you have qustions u can ask me :3.

You can see my DA: here / MAL: here and LAST.fm: here.

+hm.Alucard1973

2Hello Empty Re: Hello
06.05.19 10:13

+hm.Alucard1973
Founder
Founder
Glad to have you here with us Surayuu,
You're on one of the best gfx forums,
Have some fun with us making some gfx
show us your art and feel free to ask anything,
we're be glad to help you on any you need
Cheer.

http://myhdream.creatuforo.com/

Kastro

3Hello Empty Re: Hello
23.05.19 20:43

Kastro
Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
Bienvenida al foro Hello 1f609

Contenido patrocinado

4Hello Empty Re: Hello

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]